Noku (CURRENCY:NOKU) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 12th. Noku has a market capitalization of $2.60 million and approximately $14,701.00 worth of Noku was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Noku has traded 9.2% higher against the US dollar. One Noku token can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00000941 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $31.85 or 0.00273689 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008649 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $162.00 or 0.01391580 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00027827 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.98 or 0.00128667 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Noku’s launch date was December 4th, 2017. Noku’s total supply is 99,999,976 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,777,028 tokens. The official website for Noku is www.noku.io. Noku’s official Twitter account is @NokuTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Noku Token Trading
Noku can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noku directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Noku should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Noku using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Noku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noku and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.