MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 12th. One MIB Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0119 or 0.00000102 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, IDCM and Coinsuper. MIB Coin has a total market cap of $1.20 million and $9,512.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MIB Coin has traded 4.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00033225 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004625 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000077 BTC.
MIB Coin Token Profile
MIB Coin uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,507,608 tokens. The official website for MIB Coin is www.mibcoin.io. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MIB Coin Token Trading
MIB Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Coinsuper and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIB Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MIB Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.