Jury.Online Token (CURRENCY:JOT) traded down 9.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 13th. Jury.Online Token has a market capitalization of $109,902.00 and approximately $2,929.00 worth of Jury.Online Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Jury.Online Token has traded down 29.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Jury.Online Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000070 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.31 or 0.00276718 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008840 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $152.40 or 0.01346743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00027936 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.13 or 0.00124877 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000675 BTC.
About Jury.Online Token
Jury.Online Token’s total supply is 18,601,984 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,867,364 tokens. Jury.Online Token’s official message board is medium.com/@Jury.Online. Jury.Online Token’s official website is jury.online.
Buying and Selling Jury.Online Token
Jury.Online Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jury.Online Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jury.Online Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Jury.Online Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jury.Online Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jury.Online Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.