InvestFeed (CURRENCY:IFT) traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 12th. InvestFeed has a total market cap of $133,093.00 and approximately $109.00 worth of InvestFeed was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, InvestFeed has traded 48.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One InvestFeed token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Mercatox, YoBit and Gatecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.76 or 0.00274005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008682 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $161.66 or 0.01394708 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00027641 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.00 or 0.00129442 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
InvestFeed Token Profile
InvestFeed’s genesis date was June 28th, 2017. InvestFeed’s total supply is 191,381,257 tokens. The Reddit community for InvestFeed is /r/investFeedOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. InvestFeed’s official Twitter account is @investfeed and its Facebook page is accessible here. InvestFeed’s official message board is medium.com/@investFeed. The official website for InvestFeed is www.investfeed.com.
Buying and Selling InvestFeed
InvestFeed can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit, Mercatox, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Gatecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InvestFeed directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InvestFeed should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InvestFeed using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InvestFeed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InvestFeed and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.