eBitcoinCash (CURRENCY:EBCH) traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 13th. eBitcoinCash has a market capitalization of $547,661.00 and $906.00 worth of eBitcoinCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, eBitcoinCash has traded up 8.5% against the U.S. dollar. One eBitcoinCash token can currently be bought for $0.0590 or 0.00000711 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.52 or 0.00276592 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008785 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $155.13 or 0.01361413 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00028101 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.23 or 0.00124891 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00000693 BTC.
eBitcoinCash Token Profile
eBitcoinCash was first traded on March 15th, 2017. eBitcoinCash’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,285,500 tokens. The official website for eBitcoinCash is CoinPulse.io. eBitcoinCash’s official Twitter account is @ebchcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
eBitcoinCash Token Trading
eBitcoinCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoinCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBitcoinCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy eBitcoinCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoinCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoinCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.