VoteCoin (CURRENCY:VOT) traded down 24.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. VoteCoin has a total market capitalization of $34,691.00 and $25.00 worth of VoteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, VoteCoin has traded up 48.1% against the US dollar. One VoteCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.47 or 0.00785192 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.44 or 0.00258522 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00069536 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 80.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00007867 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00004886 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 55% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000992 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000407 BTC.
VoteCoin Coin Profile
VOT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 31st, 2017. VoteCoin’s total supply is 58,933,375 coins. VoteCoin’s official Twitter account is @vote_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for VoteCoin is votecoin.site.
Buying and Selling VoteCoin
VoteCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VoteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VoteCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VoteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VoteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VoteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.