Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded up 4.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 12th. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $6.83 million and $7,064.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001369 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. Over the last seven days, Ubiq has traded down 14.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Expanse (EXP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
UBQ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ubiq’s official website is ubiqsmart.com. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart.
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.