Torque (CURRENCY:XTC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. One Torque coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24. Torque has a total market capitalization of $1.01 million and approximately $1,209.00 worth of Torque was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Torque has traded 5.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002912 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.63 or 0.00266968 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008512 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.74 or 0.01407331 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00026529 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00130196 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Torque Coin Profile
Torque’s genesis date was August 29th, 2014. Torque’s total supply is 8,658,235,878 coins and its circulating supply is 8,532,235,878 coins. Torque’s official website is stellite.cash. The Reddit community for Torque is /r/stellite and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Torque’s official message board is medium.com/torque. Torque’s official Twitter account is @tilecoinx.
Torque Coin Trading
Torque can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Torque directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Torque should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Torque using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Torque Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Torque and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.