Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded up 4.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. Skycoin has a total market cap of $22.95 million and $639,921.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Skycoin has traded down 9% against the US dollar. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for $1.43 or 0.00012249 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Iquant, Binance, ChaoEX and C2CX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002904 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.82 or 0.00272083 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008615 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $163.00 or 0.01393604 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00026707 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00130287 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
Skycoin’s launch date was December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 16,000,000 coins. The official website for Skycoin is skycoin.net. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Skycoin
Skycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Iquant, Cryptopia, Binance and C2CX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.