Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. In the last seven days, Request Network has traded down 3% against the dollar. Request Network has a total market cap of $15.89 million and approximately $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including GOPAX, WazirX, Binance and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002912 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.63 or 0.00266968 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008512 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.74 or 0.01407331 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00026529 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00130196 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Request Network Profile
Request Network’s genesis date was August 31st, 2017. Request Network’s total supply is 999,986,978 tokens and its circulating supply is 729,657,215 tokens. The Reddit community for Request Network is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Request Network’s official message board is blog.request.network. Request Network’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Request Network is request.network.
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Radar Relay, DDEX, Kyber Network, IDEX, CoinExchange, Bancor Network, Huobi, COSS, Koinex, Liqui, Ethfinex, WazirX, Bitbns, Gate.io, Kucoin, Binance, Mercatox and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.