Quant (CURRENCY:QNT) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 11th. Over the last week, Quant has traded up 37.8% against the US dollar. Quant has a total market cap of $149.60 million and approximately $19.99 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quant token can currently be bought for approximately $12.39 or 0.00109875 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.86 or 0.00539634 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008842 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006536 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001203 BTC.
Quant Token Profile
Quant is a token. Quant’s total supply is 14,612,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,072,738 tokens. Quant’s official Twitter account is @quant_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quant is /r/QuantNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quant’s official message board is medium.com/@quant_network. The official website for Quant is quant.network.
Buying and Selling Quant
Quant can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quant should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.