QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. During the last week, QuadrantProtocol has traded 27.4% higher against the US dollar. One QuadrantProtocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000030 BTC on exchanges including CoinBene and Hotbit. QuadrantProtocol has a market cap of $1.24 million and approximately $1.39 million worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002911 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.70 or 0.00267760 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008507 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.79 or 0.01409063 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00026867 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00130230 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol Token Profile
QuadrantProtocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,211,710 tokens. QuadrantProtocol’s official Twitter account is @explorequadrant. QuadrantProtocol’s official website is www.quadrantprotocol.com. The Reddit community for QuadrantProtocol is /r/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official message board is medium.com/quadrantprotocol.
Buying and Selling QuadrantProtocol
QuadrantProtocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuadrantProtocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuadrantProtocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.