Project Coin (CURRENCY:PRJ) traded 9.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. Project Coin has a total market capitalization of $19,173.00 and approximately $19.00 worth of Project Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Project Coin has traded 12.7% lower against the US dollar. One Project Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.66 or 0.00267864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.46 or 0.01408175 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00026761 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00130238 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003011 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00000753 BTC.
Project Coin Coin Profile
Project Coin (PRJ) is a coin. Project Coin’s total supply is 38,117,360 coins and its circulating supply is 37,797,350 coins. Project Coin’s official website is projectcoin.net. Project Coin’s official Twitter account is @projectcoin1.
Buying and Selling Project Coin
Project Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Graviex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Project Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Project Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Project Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.