Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded up 27% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 12th. Over the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded flat against the dollar. Phoenixcoin has a total market cap of $157,456.00 and $54.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $143.58 or 0.01213130 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00038050 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.64 or 0.00267232 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008622 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003235 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00005881 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005008 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004537 BTC.
PXC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.