MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 11th. One MarteXcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0121 or 0.00000107 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Braziliex. MarteXcoin has a market cap of $42,856.00 and approximately $541.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, MarteXcoin has traded down 45.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006118 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00008575 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002165 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005954 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001437 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002814 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 48.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002771 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
MarteXcoin Coin Profile
MarteXcoin (MXT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. MarteXcoin’s total supply is 3,538,315 coins. MarteXcoin’s official message board is martexcoin.org/forum. MarteXcoin’s official website is martexcoin.org. MarteXcoin’s official Twitter account is @martexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MarteXcoin
MarteXcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Braziliex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MarteXcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MarteXcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MarteXcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.