Linx (CURRENCY:LINX) traded up 22.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. Over the last seven days, Linx has traded up 5.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Linx coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Linx has a market cap of $55,807.00 and $32.00 worth of Linx was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.59 or 0.00892056 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00012643 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001187 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00011631 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00000669 BTC.
Linx (CRYPTO:LINX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2017. Linx’s total supply is 37,264,798 coins and its circulating supply is 36,264,798 coins. Linx’s official Twitter account is @linXcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Linx’s official website is mylinx.io. The Reddit community for Linx is /r/LINXcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Linx’s official message board is mylinx.io/news.
Linx Coin Trading
Linx can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linx should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Linx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.