Kryll (CURRENCY:KRL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 12th. Kryll has a market capitalization of $1.74 million and approximately $6,814.00 worth of Kryll was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Kryll has traded down 5.9% against the dollar. One Kryll token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0718 or 0.00000613 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00272574 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $164.93 or 0.01408319 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00027168 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.17 or 0.00129561 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Kryll was first traded on April 30th, 2018. Kryll’s total supply is 49,417,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,200,233 tokens. The Reddit community for Kryll is /r/Kryll_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kryll’s official Twitter account is @kryll_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Kryll is medium.com/@kryll_io. The official website for Kryll is kryll.io.
Kryll Token Trading
Kryll can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kryll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kryll should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kryll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kryll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kryll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.