Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. One Gulden coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0131 or 0.00000112 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Nocks. Gulden has a market cap of $5.65 million and $13,521.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Gulden has traded down 10.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $104.20 or 0.00886878 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00012640 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001181 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00011569 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0767 or 0.00000653 BTC.
Gulden (NLG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 492,617,177 coins and its circulating supply is 430,617,177 coins. The official website for Gulden is gulden.com. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bleutrade, Nocks, Bittrex, GuldenTrader, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.