GMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded up 31.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 12th. GMB has a market capitalization of $1.56 million and $107,276.00 worth of GMB was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, GMB has traded down 3.5% against the US dollar. One GMB token can currently be bought for $0.0030 or 0.00000025 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BW and DigiFinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $664.22 or 0.05606118 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00033967 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0997 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000161 BTC.
GMB Token Profile
GMB is a token. Its launch date was June 20th, 2018. GMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 517,356,899 tokens. GMB’s official Twitter account is @GAMBproject. GMB’s official message board is medium.com/gmbofficial. GMB’s official website is gmbplatform.io.
GMB Token Trading
GMB can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BW and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GMB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.