Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 12th. Over the last week, Gems has traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar. Gems has a total market capitalization of $1.02 million and approximately $193,016.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gems token can now be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.93 or 0.00271929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008565 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $164.71 or 0.01402604 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00027090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00129114 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Gems launched on January 6th, 2018. Gems ‘s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,152,794,971 tokens. Gems ‘s official message board is blog.gems.org. The official website for Gems is gems.org. Gems ‘s official Twitter account is @getgemsorg. The Reddit community for Gems is /r/gemsprotocol.
Buying and Selling Gems
Gems can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gems should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gems using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.