Eterbase (CURRENCY:XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. One Eterbase token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B, IDEX, LATOKEN and DDEX. During the last week, Eterbase has traded 22.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Eterbase has a market capitalization of $1.80 million and $392,818.00 worth of Eterbase was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $61.72 or 0.00526532 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.09 or 0.00103122 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003020 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008535 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006301 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001168 BTC.
Eterbase Token Profile
Eterbase (CRYPTO:XBASE) is a token. Its launch date was May 9th, 2018. Eterbase’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 489,055,863 tokens. The official website for Eterbase is www.eterbase.com. The official message board for Eterbase is medium.com/@ETERBASE. Eterbase’s official Twitter account is @ETERBASE.
Eterbase Token Trading
Eterbase can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, P2PB2B, DDEX, LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eterbase directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eterbase should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Eterbase using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eterbase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eterbase and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.