Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 12th. One Enjin Coin token can now be bought for $0.10 or 0.00000891 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, OKEx, AirSwap and Kyber Network. During the last week, Enjin Coin has traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar. Enjin Coin has a total market cap of $80.88 million and approximately $4.41 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002904 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.82 or 0.00272083 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008615 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $163.00 or 0.01393604 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00026707 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00130287 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Enjin Coin Token Profile
Enjin Coin’s genesis date was July 24th, 2017. Enjin Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 775,679,781 tokens. The official website for Enjin Coin is enjincoin.io. Enjin Coin’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tidex, Liqui, Coinrail, Cryptopia, Cobinhood, OKEx, Bancor Network, COSS, Upbit, HitBTC, Kucoin, Binance, Livecoin, IDEX, AirSwap and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enjin Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enjin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.