Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded down 20.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 12th. During the last week, Emercoin has traded down 34.1% against the US dollar. Emercoin has a market capitalization of $4.36 million and $72,235.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Emercoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0987 or 0.00000835 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, xBTCe, HitBTC and Tux Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 80.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Profile
EMC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 8th, 2013. Emercoin’s total supply is 44,138,324 coins. Emercoin’s official Twitter account is @EmerCoin_EMC. The Reddit community for Emercoin is /r/EmerCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Emercoin is emercointalk.org. The official website for Emercoin is emercoin.com.
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Upbit, Livecoin, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, xBTCe, CoinExchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.