Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0057 or 0.00000048 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub, TradeOgre, Cryptopia and Cryptomate. In the last seven days, Electroneum has traded up 20% against the dollar. Electroneum has a market capitalization of $55.24 million and $244,695.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 54.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000009 BTC.
ETN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,732,330,607 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Kucoin, Cryptomate, Liquid, Cryptopia, Cryptohub, TradeOgre and Bitbns. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.