Cindicator (CURRENCY:CND) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. During the last week, Cindicator has traded 10.5% lower against the dollar. One Cindicator token can now be bought for approximately $0.0123 or 0.00000104 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Ethfinex, Mercatox and HitBTC. Cindicator has a market cap of $17.79 million and $286,202.00 worth of Cindicator was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002911 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.70 or 0.00267760 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008507 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.79 or 0.01409063 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00026867 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00130230 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Cindicator Token Profile
Cindicator was first traded on August 3rd, 2017. Cindicator’s total supply is 2,000,000,005 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,445,976,590 tokens. The Reddit community for Cindicator is /r/Cindicator and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cindicator’s official website is cindicator.com. Cindicator’s official Twitter account is @crowd_indicator and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cindicator
Cindicator can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC, GOPAX, Ethfinex, Binance and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cindicator directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cindicator should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cindicator using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cindicator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cindicator and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.