BlockCAT (CURRENCY:CAT) traded 21.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. Over the last seven days, BlockCAT has traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. BlockCAT has a market cap of $103,819.00 and $14.00 worth of BlockCAT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlockCAT token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0141 or 0.00000119 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Radar Relay and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.70 or 0.00268529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008523 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.26 or 0.01408243 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00130281 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00026173 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
BlockCAT’s genesis date was July 5th, 2017. BlockCAT’s total supply is 9,200,151 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,360,121 tokens. BlockCAT’s official Twitter account is @blockcatio and its Facebook page is accessible here. BlockCAT’s official message board is medium.com/blockcat. The Reddit community for BlockCAT is /r/blockcat and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BlockCAT is blockcat.io.
BlockCAT Token Trading
BlockCAT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockCAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockCAT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlockCAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockCAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockCAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.