Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. Atheios has a market cap of $10,301.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Atheios coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and STEX. Over the last seven days, Atheios has traded 11.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios (ATH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on April 29th, 2018. Atheios’ total supply is 17,625,948 coins and its circulating supply is 17,543,150 coins. The Reddit community for Atheios is /r/Atheios and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Atheios’ official website is www.atheios.com. Atheios’ official Twitter account is @atheioschain.
Buying and Selling Atheios
Atheios can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atheios should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atheios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.