ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded up 46.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. During the last seven days, ALIS has traded 79.9% higher against the dollar. ALIS has a total market capitalization of $1.98 million and approximately $558.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ALIS token can currently be bought for about $0.0502 or 0.00000425 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.81 or 0.00269553 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008539 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $165.46 or 0.01401891 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00026305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00130257 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
ALIS Token Profile
ALIS launched on August 19th, 2017. ALIS’s total supply is 75,200,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,387,437 tokens. ALIS’s official Twitter account is @ALIS_media and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ALIS is /r/alis and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ALIS is alismedia.jp.
ALIS Token Trading
ALIS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, IDEX, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALIS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.