Acoin (CURRENCY:ACOIN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 11th. Acoin has a market cap of $27,667.00 and $4.00 worth of Acoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Acoin has traded up 2.1% against the dollar. One Acoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0227 or 0.00000201 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003336 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
ACOIN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Acoin’s total supply is 1,220,085 coins. The Reddit community for Acoin is /r/acoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Acoin’s official Twitter account is @acointeam. The official website for Acoin is acoin.info.
Acoin Coin Trading
Acoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Acoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Acoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Acoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Acoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Acoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.