Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 11th. One Zcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $10.30 or 0.00091403 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, TDAX, Coinroom and LiteBit.eu. In the last week, Zcoin has traded 9.9% lower against the dollar. Zcoin has a total market cap of $81.38 million and approximately $1.49 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11,288.61 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $267.16 or 0.02371888 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $101.63 or 0.00902268 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $338.03 or 0.03001170 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.68 or 0.00787349 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00013395 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00058633 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.45 or 0.00776364 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.61 or 0.00254007 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Zcoin (XZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Zcoin’s total supply is 21,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,904,518 coins. The Reddit community for Zcoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zcoin’s official website is zcoin.io. Zcoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zcoin Coin Trading
Zcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Coinroom, Bittrex, QBTC, Huobi, Sistemkoin, TDAX, Indodax, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Binance, Koinex, BX Thailand, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.