Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. Vertcoin has a total market capitalization of $20.03 million and $428,753.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Vertcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.40 or 0.00003464 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade, Bitsane, Bittrex and Poloniex. During the last week, Vertcoin has traded 13.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11,511.73 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $272.74 or 0.02372449 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $103.62 or 0.00901301 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $355.14 or 0.03089121 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.12 or 0.00775208 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00013157 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.69 or 0.00058181 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $89.28 or 0.00776633 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.07 or 0.00252835 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Vertcoin (CRYPTO:VTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 8th, 2014. Vertcoin’s total supply is 50,304,872 coins. The Reddit community for Vertcoin is /r/vertcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Vertcoin’s official website is vertcoin.org. Vertcoin’s official Twitter account is @vertcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Vertcoin
Vertcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, CoinEgg, CryptoBridge, QBTC, SouthXchange, YoBit, Bleutrade, Bitsane, Coinroom, Bittrex and Trade By Trade. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vertcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.