KZ Cash (CURRENCY:KZC) traded 9.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 11th. KZ Cash has a total market capitalization of $28,581.00 and approximately $234.00 worth of KZ Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, KZ Cash has traded 42.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One KZ Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0190 or 0.00000166 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha and BitBay.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003746 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
KZ Cash Coin Profile
KZ Cash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 24th, 2018. KZ Cash’s total supply is 3,411,326 coins and its circulating supply is 1,503,184 coins. KZ Cash’s official Twitter account is @cash_kz. KZ Cash’s official website is kzcash.kz.
KZ Cash Coin Trading
KZ Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KZ Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade KZ Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KZ Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KZ Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KZ Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.