EveryCoin (CURRENCY:EVY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. EveryCoin has a market cap of $1.73 million and approximately $530,822.00 worth of EveryCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, EveryCoin has traded up 48.2% against the dollar. One EveryCoin token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including IDAX, LATOKEN and IDCM.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002916 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.26 or 0.00266297 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008788 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $160.78 or 0.01414985 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.62 or 0.00128706 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001135 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00024504 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
EveryCoin Token Profile
EveryCoin ‘s total supply is 88,800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,380,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for EveryCoin is /r/EveryCoinICO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EveryCoin ‘s official Twitter account is @AaronJin20. The official website for EveryCoin is www.everycoin.io.
Buying and Selling EveryCoin
EveryCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, IDCM and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EveryCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EveryCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EveryCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EveryCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EveryCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.