ArcticCoin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 11th. ArcticCoin has a market cap of $1.04 million and $1,846.00 worth of ArcticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ArcticCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last seven days, ArcticCoin has traded down 25.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003692 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
ArcticCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 24th, 2014. ArcticCoin’s total supply is 24,759,842 coins. The official website for ArcticCoin is arcticcoin.org. ArcticCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ArcticCoin Coin Trading
ArcticCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArcticCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArcticCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArcticCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArcticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArcticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.