Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 17th. Over the last seven days, Proton Token has traded up 5.8% against the dollar. One Proton Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including FCoin, DDEX, LBank and BCEX. Proton Token has a total market cap of $377,347.00 and $32,656.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004647 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.09 or 0.00366834 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $225.68 or 0.02428728 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010811 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.35 or 0.00154390 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00020431 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000705 BTC.
Proton Token Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,393,756,400 tokens. Proton Token’s official website is www.proton.global. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global.
Proton Token Token Trading
Proton Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, DDEX, BCEX, BitForex, CoinTiger and LBank. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Proton Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.