Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded down 10.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 17th. One Polis coin can currently be bought for $0.60 or 0.00006444 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia, STEX and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, Polis has traded 11.1% lower against the US dollar. Polis has a market cap of $3.80 million and $23,697.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 30.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Polis is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 6,365,709 coins. The official website for Polis is polispay.org. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Polis’ official message board is forum.polispay.org. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Polis
Polis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.