MktCoin (CURRENCY:MLM) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 17th. One MktCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and C-CEX. MktCoin has a total market cap of $1.49 million and approximately $15,560.00 worth of MktCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MktCoin has traded up 77.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004656 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $33.79 or 0.00364289 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $222.76 or 0.02401567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010821 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.24 or 0.00153498 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00020288 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000701 BTC.
MktCoin Coin Profile
MktCoin’s total supply is 2,274,139,410 coins and its circulating supply is 1,209,529,900 coins. The official website for MktCoin is mktcoin.org.
MktCoin Coin Trading
MktCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MktCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MktCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MktCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MktCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MktCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.