ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 17th. In the last seven days, ClearPoll has traded up 21.2% against the US dollar. One ClearPoll token can currently be purchased for about $0.0383 or 0.00000411 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, IDEX and Kucoin. ClearPoll has a market cap of $268,414.00 and approximately $26.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004649 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.81 or 0.00362362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $227.59 or 0.02439442 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010772 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.33 or 0.00153585 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00020360 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000707 BTC.
ClearPoll Token Profile
ClearPoll launched on October 11th, 2017. ClearPoll’s total supply is 8,999,992 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,999,991 tokens. ClearPoll’s official website is polltokens.io. ClearPoll’s official Twitter account is @voteclearpoll and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ClearPoll is /r/clearpoll.
ClearPoll Token Trading
ClearPoll can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, HitBTC, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearPoll should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ClearPoll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.