SounDAC (CURRENCY:XSD) traded down 21% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 16th. SounDAC has a market capitalization of $713,425.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of SounDAC was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SounDAC coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0489 or 0.00000538 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, SounDAC has traded down 68.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.04 or 0.00077388 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006355 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005661 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0894 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC.
SounDAC Coin Profile
XSD is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. SounDAC’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. SounDAC’s official website is soundac.io. SounDAC’s official Twitter account is @MuseBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for SounDAC is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html.
Buying and Selling SounDAC
SounDAC can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SounDAC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SounDAC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SounDAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SounDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SounDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.