SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. Over the last seven days, SmartCash has traded 23.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. SmartCash has a market cap of $14.43 million and $340,506.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SmartCash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0102 or 0.00000112 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,103.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $270.34 or 0.02969450 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.70 or 0.01490586 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $428.03 or 0.04701475 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $96.78 or 0.01063055 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00095907 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.53 or 0.01049300 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.50 or 0.00302054 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00017310 BTC.
SmartCash Coin Profile
SmartCash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 11th, 2017. SmartCash’s total supply is 2,014,903,577 coins and its circulating supply is 1,413,859,298 coins. SmartCash’s official Twitter account is @scashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SmartCash’s official message board is forum.smartcash.cc. The Reddit community for SmartCash is /r/smartcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SmartCash is smartcash.cc.
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Braziliex and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmartCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.