CoinUs (CURRENCY:CNUS) traded down 8.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. One CoinUs token can now be bought for approximately $0.0223 or 0.00000244 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Allbit and DigiFinex. CoinUs has a market cap of $7.59 million and $332,868.00 worth of CoinUs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CoinUs has traded 21% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012383 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001834 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
CoinUs Token Profile
CoinUs (CNUS) is a token. CoinUs’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 340,000,000 tokens. The official website for CoinUs is www.coinus.io. CoinUs’ official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org. CoinUs’ official Twitter account is @CoinUs_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CoinUs
CoinUs can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and Allbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinUs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinUs should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinUs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinUs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinUs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.