PAL Network (CURRENCY:PAL) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 12th. In the last week, PAL Network has traded down 9.8% against the dollar. PAL Network has a market capitalization of $1.81 million and $98,479.00 worth of PAL Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PAL Network token can now be bought for $0.0041 or 0.00000051 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Bilaxy, DEx.top and CoinBene.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004975 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $35.29 or 0.00434207 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $190.89 or 0.02349205 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001551 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.82 or 0.00157691 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000094 BTC.
PAL Network Profile
PAL Network’s genesis date was January 11th, 2018. PAL Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 438,524,050 tokens. PAL Network’s official Twitter account is @PolicyPalNET. PAL Network’s official message board is medium.com/@policypalnet. The Reddit community for PAL Network is /r/PolicyPalNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PAL Network’s official website is www.pal.network.
Buying and Selling PAL Network
PAL Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, DDEX, CoinBene, DEx.top, CPDAX, IDEX, Kyber Network and DOBI trade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAL Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAL Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PAL Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAL Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAL Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.