QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 12th. One QuadrantProtocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit and CoinBene. QuadrantProtocol has a total market cap of $1.19 million and approximately $508,784.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, QuadrantProtocol has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004986 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.69 or 0.00426575 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $191.63 or 0.02356745 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012380 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001556 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.86 or 0.00158168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004105 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,163,509 tokens. The Reddit community for QuadrantProtocol is /r/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official Twitter account is @explorequadrant. The official message board for QuadrantProtocol is medium.com/quadrantprotocol. The official website for QuadrantProtocol is www.quadrantprotocol.com.
QuadrantProtocol Token Trading
QuadrantProtocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuadrantProtocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuadrantProtocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.