Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. In the last week, Pirate Chain has traded 13.1% lower against the dollar. Pirate Chain has a market capitalization of $14.51 million and approximately $5,028.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pirate Chain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001749 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004989 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.77 or 0.00427864 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $191.76 or 0.02359825 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012412 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001556 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.82 or 0.00157759 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004103 BTC.
Pirate Chain Coin Profile
Pirate Chain was first traded on August 30th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 102,077,541 coins. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pirate Chain’s official message board is medium.com/piratechain. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Pirate Chain is pirate.black.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
Pirate Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.