AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. AdEx has a market cap of $12.46 million and approximately $2.03 million worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdEx token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002127 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Upbit and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, AdEx has traded 12.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004948 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.25 or 0.00415550 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $190.52 or 0.02381129 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001541 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00154370 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000094 BTC.
AdEx’s genesis date was May 30th, 2017. AdEx’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,430,701 tokens. The Reddit community for AdEx is /r/AdEx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AdEx’s official website is www.adex.network. AdEx’s official Twitter account is @AdEx_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AdEx
AdEx can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Huobi, Upbit, Gatecoin, HitBTC, IDEX, Kyber Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdEx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdEx should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdEx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.