ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. In the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded 5.6% higher against the dollar. ADAMANT Messenger has a market capitalization of $2.25 million and $78,074.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be bought for $0.0276 or 0.00000344 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, BiteBTC and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00079687 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007757 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000925 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
About ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 1st, 2018. ADAMANT Messenger’s total supply is 101,791,254 coins and its circulating supply is 81,649,244 coins. ADAMANT Messenger’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. ADAMANT Messenger’s official website is adamant.im.
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Bit-Z and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.