SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded up 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 26th. In the last week, SaluS has traded 11.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One SaluS coin can now be bought for about $15.90 or 0.00185257 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit and CryptoBridge. SaluS has a market capitalization of $16.10 million and approximately $6,965.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00052089 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014831 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001913 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010017 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005808 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001188 BTC.
SaluS (SLS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,012,265 coins. The official website for SaluS is saluscoin.info. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto.
SaluS Coin Trading
SaluS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, YoBit, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SaluS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SaluS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SaluS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.