Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded up 4.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 26th. One Primas token can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001505 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, BCEX, LBank and OKEx. Primas has a total market cap of $6.97 million and approximately $2.32 million worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Primas has traded 64.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004693 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $35.14 or 0.00399328 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011496 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001519 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $106.81 or 0.01214557 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00138440 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004082 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000087 BTC.
Primas’ launch date was August 26th, 2017. Primas’ total supply is 101,342,466 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,692,565 tokens. Primas’ official Twitter account is @PrimasOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Primas is primas.io. The Reddit community for Primas is /r/Primas.
Primas Token Trading
Primas can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Gate.io, BCEX and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Primas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.