Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded 15.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. One Phore coin can now be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00003609 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, IDAX, CryptoBridge and Nanex. In the last seven days, Phore has traded up 21.1% against the US dollar. Phore has a market cap of $5.47 million and $179,998.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048866 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Phore Coin Profile
PHR is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Phore’s total supply is 17,454,106 coins. The official website for Phore is phore.io. Phore’s official message board is medium.com/@phoreblockchain. Phore’s official Twitter account is @phorecrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Phore is /r/PhoreProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Phore
Phore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Nanex, IDAX and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.