NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded up 7.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 26th. During the last week, NuShares has traded up 22.6% against the US dollar. One NuShares token can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. NuShares has a total market cap of $4.10 million and $17,376.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00035645 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009003 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001097 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013257 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
NuShares Token Profile
NuShares is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 28th, 2014. NuShares’ total supply is 3,134,648,141 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,777,600,756 tokens. NuShares’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NuShares is nubits.com/nushares. The Reddit community for NuShares is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
NuShares Token Trading
NuShares can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.